Thursday, January 27, 2011

Moo!

I started this jolly little cow while my folks were here a few weeks ago.  For some reason I just got it in my head that there needed to be a jolly cow to go along with the happy lamb in my shop.  This little guy is gracing the front of a business card holder!  


Time and daylight have not been on my side, so please forgive me for the picture quality.

Hopefully you get the idea anyway.


And of course, my hand-made cards do not fit in a normal-sized card holder.


Just gives me an excuse to plug another crafty lady!  If you haven't already, you should make a trip over to Dottie's shop: rainbeauxart  I think you'll be pretty happy you did!


Fun and functional for you this Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Daphne, I love the little moo moo. Such a great idea! How is everything?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute, I love it =) x

    ReplyDelete