Tuesday, May 4, 2010

New material!

Saturday was my last day at work before our Little One arrives and it's been pretty busy!  As a "congratulations on being done with work for a little while" I stopped by the thrift store on my way home and found some really fun sheets!

Lilly pads in yellows and golds

A sweet white sheet with small clusters of white flowers

The first thing I saw on this one was a little cottage (the ones above the border).  I LOVE cottages.  And then I saw the border and the cows did it, I just couldn't walk away from cottages AND cows! 

I picked this one up and carried it around for a little bit, then I put it back on the rack.  I decided I would probably regret it if I didn't take it home though.  Snow White is one of my favorites and I can definitely see some cute bags/pillows/??? coming out of this one.

Any ideas?


No comments:

Post a Comment