Wednesday, February 24, 2010

More plastic and glass...

I finally got a few pictures taken of some of the bottles I've painted.

Strawberry vines, New Orleans street tile letters and sheep jumping over the fence

Here is a plastic bag that I tried to paper piece like you would a quilt...
Unfortunately I don't know how to paper piece a quilt, so I just made it up as I went and it shows. It was a learning experience and the bag is actually really good to take to the beach! It's all plastic on the outside and lined with some fabric I had left over from another project.

The iron was put to good use this weekend and the sewing machine got pulled out after a long rest. It's amazing what just a little break from something will do in terms of increased productivity when you come back to it! A nice little stack of projects were completed Sunday night.
Completing projects has not always been a strength of mine. But no more! I finish things and it feels wonderful!

More on those "finished things" soon...

Until then, Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment