Sunday, April 17, 2011

Aw Shucks...

Hello All - 

I promise I will get to what has been going on around here...when things slow down a little!

In the meantime - Andee has very kindly awarded me with the Versatile Blogger award!!!  Thank you so much Andee!  



I am to list 7 random things about myself and pass the award to 2 more bloggers.  So here goes:

1. I wanted to be an astronaut when I grew up
2. My favorite ice cream toppings are peanut butter, chocolate syrup and cheerios (that's even when I'm not pregnant) ;)
3.  New craft ideas usually come to me as I'm washing the dishes or falling asleep
4. I'm an only child
5. Easter is my favorite holiday
6. The longest I've ever lived in one place was 7 years
7. I wear contacts


And the 2 lovely bloggers are:

Isabela of Ooh Leela!  Isabela has some great tutorials, round-ups and a super cute shop!  Go say hello!


And Georgia of Stitchlings.  Unfortunately I'm not sure how much longer Georgia will be blogging...but she will still be on Flickr, so be sure to check out her work there.  She does amazing stitch work!!!


More soon...Blessings until then!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Daphne, thank you so much :) .

    You are always so kind and so sweet, thank you again! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete