Thursday, March 11, 2010

Embroidery work 2

Wow, sorry it's been so long! I'm not sure where the time has gone...

Since the last post, I've started the Indie Biz 2.0 class with Leigh-Ann, Jill and Elsie. I am LOVING it, getting great info from it and it's making me think! I've set some goals for myself with this class, by the time I've 'graduated' I will:

Be blogging consistently
Have opened my own Etsy store
Be an bonafide Indie Business-lady!

I've been working on some new projects...to put in my Etsy store (!) when it opens...so more on those soon!!

Back to embroidery -


These are a few panels of a wall hanging I did for friends when their daughter was born. Her room has a Peter Rabbit theme!

The patterns for the embroidery came from coloring book pages I found on-line. There are so many great ones out there and coloring books are a great source for embroidery because they usually have such solid, clean lines that make them so easy to trace.

Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday!
Blessings -



No comments:

Post a Comment